These resources are brought to you by your School Garden Team:
- Carin Booth (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Richard Evans (email@example.com)
- Becky Griffin (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Alicia Holloway (email@example.com)
- Ashley Hoppers (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Karol Kelly (email@example.com)
- Kevin Livingston (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- James Morgan (email@example.com)
- Campbell Vaughn (firstname.lastname@example.org)
What is Possible in the School Garden
Steps in Starting a School Garden
This PowerPoint by Becky Griffin closely follows the UGA publication Steps in Starting a School Garden. The presentation is geared towards groups thinking of starting a school garden or are in the beginning stages of planning their garden. Download HERE.
The activity to go with the presentation asks the participant to design a small garden and list the steps to take to ensure the success of the garden. This can be done in groups. Download the worksheet HERE.
Integrated Pest Management for the School Garden