The Center website houses hundreds of convenient, curated, and easily searchable articles covering an expansive list of landscape, garden, and pest topics.
Businesses can access rainy day – any day training.
Urban Ag professionals can:
- ￼￼Register on-line for Green Team workshops.
- Register and order study materials for the Georgia Certified Landscape Professional and Georgia Certified Plant Professional programs.
- Sharpen their skills with on-line galleries and quizzes.
- Prepare for exams with the easy-to-use on-line platforms.
- Access SuperCrew and bilingual landscape safety training program videos, study guides, and evaluations.
￼￼Extension agents can access resources to assist in county program efforts. Available on the Center website are presentations covering hundreds of topics. Ready-to-go programs in turfgrass training, water, IPM and other topics; links to time saving guides and relevant newsletters; and source material for newsletter/newspaper articles are made available for agent use.
Center development prowess has contributed to many projects.
- GardenPro uses QR tags in stores to provide accurate and concise information for shoppers and connects them to their local Extension office.
- GardenSource helps users identify insect resistant plants.
- The Center iPad lab (over 40 iPads, traveling hotspot, and ProScope mobile microscope) have been used to train agents, take field data, test certification applicants, and orient new faculty.
- Center wikis organize training programs and coordinate activities.
- Center websites support and facilitate national meetings, many special projects, and house training programs.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.